ABOUT THE PROJECT:
The project aims to raise community awareness and provide education about the human papillomavirus (HPV) and a vaccine that prevents cervical cancer, as well as, anal, throat, penile, vaginal, and vulvar cancers. The project was made possible by an AMA Healthy Living Grant from the AMA Foundation. See more about the grant goals and initiatives here.
Launch of #UDontGetIt Campaign
- April 20, 2016 -Titusville Area School District Middle and High School
Free showing of “Someone You Love: The HPV Epidemic” – View Movie Trailer
- April 27, 2016 – Colestock Auditorium, 302 E. Walnut St., Titusville, PA 16354 Showing 6:00 PM / Q&A 7:30 PM
August 11 at 7pm Movies at Meadville– Free Showing of Someone You Love Video. YOU are INVITED!!
Immunization Clinic (HPV, TDAP, Meningococcal)
- May 12, 2016 – Begins at Titusville Middle School for TASD Students
- September 8, 2016 – Second Dose at TASD
- January 12, 2017 – Final Dose at TASD